Search for little fox posts!

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hey friends. I have a lot of things to update on.

First off, ACTs are horrible. And math is a menace to society (sorry math people and math teachers out there).

I was finally able to take my ACTs today. I've been dreading them and preparing for them for a few months now and I'm very VERY drained. I'm pretty sure I did well on the English test. I did ok on the reading and science and I did... probably not so great on the math. Plus there were two tests that were math (which I didn't know about) and I had to keep from crying at the end. Seriously, my nerves were on edge all day. I felt so sick in the morning I was barely able to finish my cereal. So, of course, I had an anxiety attack after the test while I was driving home and I sobbed and felt like a horrible person because I can't do math. Thankfully, my sister was there to save the day. C: We talked for a couple of hours and she calmed me down and let me talk about my feelings.

Feeeeeeliiiiiiings.

Yeah, lots of feelings were felt.

Now I just need to wait for the ACTs to be sent to my school and hope that they get sent soon enough that I might be able to get into BYUI's fall semester. Depending on how things work out I'll probably either be moving to Rexburg (for school) or to Pocatello (at my mom's house to save up for school).

I feel like all my decisions in life are just hanging around trying to figure themselves out.

On another note, my car is old. Or she's getting old. In the last two months I've had to do a lot of repairs on my car. First it was my tire, then it was my coolant leaking, and then finally it was a wheel bearing replacement. It's been kind of ridiculous, actually. That's life for you, though.

 So, yeah. It's been a long couple of weeks and I'm really tired. I'm glad that I'm only working part time right now because I don't think I'd be able to deal with this stress if I had a full time job.

Lastly, please pray for my Dad. His girlfriend passed away a few weeks ago and he's been having a really hard time of it. I miss him and I love him and I worry about him. And I know that you're going to read this, Ron, so just know that I love you lots and lots. <3
 
So that's all that's been going on with me. Hope ya'll are doing well out there in interwebs land!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Little Sis. *hugs tightly* You are amazing for having faced off against the Math!Dragon. <3

    ReplyDelete