Search for little fox posts!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hey everyone!
So this week has been a bit of a roller coaster but it's been pretty good. This weekend was a lot of fun because I was able to spend a lot of time with my family. My mom, my sister, and I all went to the temple open house in Idaho Falls and by golly it was beautiful! The murals were breathtaking. I saw pictures of them online but they were even more amazing in person.

If you want to see some of the beautiful official photos look like (and if you want to learn a little more about the Idaho Falls temple) go here -> Click this!

On another side note I started my first day at the DI on Monday. I'll be honest, it was a little weird and I had a hard time figuring out what I was supposed to do at first but today I felt a lot better about it. XD Mostly, I'm just constantly reorganizing things and putting new things out on shelves. Pretty easy!

I also managed to shoot my first speed painting! Because it's my first one I obviously made a few mistakes (like putting the camera behind me so all you can see is my back and my fluffy hair) but hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes. At the very end I have a recording of the completed painting and I'll also post some pictures of it. I haven't decided what to call it yet, though.






2 comments:

  1. You're so cool, always trying new things. :D I LOVE the painting! And you're right--it's especially fun with the outline, which makes the eyes pop more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm glad that we were able to spend time together this last weekend. <3 *hugs tightly* Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete