Search for little fox posts!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello friends!
So this last week was pretty great. I even made a video for it! Who would've thought?? Hahah it's my very first vlog post for my blog so I'm pretty excited about it. I made it on Saturday when the day was sooooo nice.

So go ahead and watch before reading. I'm sorry if I'm very boring- I'm still getting used to this whole blogging/vlogging thing. I also need to learn how to cut videos in movie maker without getting mad at it.


Sooooo to fill in some of the stuff outside of the video believe it or not soon after my visit to the graveyard (yes I'm in a very lovely graveyard- I love it actually it's one of my favorite places) a friend from work saw my "woe is me I have no friends" depressing post on facebook and texted me and invited me to go with her and some people to 17 Mile Cave. I had no clue what 17 Mile Cave was.

So I went and it was really fun (although I'll admit I was tired and awkward for some of it) and if you ever decide to go I suggest taking a flashlight and a very strong man with you. It was beautifully huge but is, unfortunately, a popular spot for stupid teenagers. Although, I admit, I really liked the look of how all the graffiti sparkled when the light hit it. Just don't look at the graffiti too closely. XD;

Here was a picture of our group at the cave:
And no, I am not 13 in this photo even though it looks like I am. C:

Also, funny story I forgot to mention, last week my mom and I went out to dinner and the lady checking us in asked if we wanted a kids menu as well. To which I smiled and assured her that I was actually 22. She admitted that she thought I was 10. Although, to be honest, it's not the first time I've been asked if I want a kids menu at a restaurant. Maybe I should start saying yes. Is the kids menu cheaper?

And finally here's a photo of my candy eggs~ I made two because there were extra. C: (they're the ones on the sides with the green bunny and the egg) The other two are my sister's and her roommate's.


Then there are some photos from the zoo! Thank goodness I have a fabu camera! 8D I'll probably add the rest of the photos on facebook for y'all to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment